Our Lapwing lodge is situated within the Taswood grounds overlooking the beautiful well stocked Osprey lake, with it’s own private swim and patio area overlooking the lake.
Lapwing lodge has excellent facilities and wet room bathroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen, cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, all crockery and cutlery included.
- One bedroom- equipped with 2 single beds which can be converted into a super king if required.
- All bedding is provided.
- Bathroom – with modern power shower above bath tub.
- Lounge/Dining room- Very comfortable with 2 sofas, log effect fire, multi channel television, DVD player, dining room table with chairs.
- Lounge has large patio doors with stunning views of the lake which open onto private patio area.
- Outside space – Private patio area with use of barbeque and outside seating overlooking the lake.
- Private lakeside swim
- Your own private tackle shed to store your gear with chest freezer to store bait/food.
- Exclusive residents parking area.
All fishing is included in the price of the holiday booking so there are no nasty hidden charges.
Considering a 24 hour fishing ticket is £24, therefore to book a weeks fishing staying in your bivvy would be £168 per person.
For just £350 per person you can have a weeks stay in the comfort of a fishing lodge with all your fishing included and only £250 for a non fishing resident!
We are also featured on the Staying in Norfolk Accommodation and Tourist guide.